The bad beginning / Lemony Snicket.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Princeton PL - Princeton||JAC Snicket (Text)||30890000059603||Youth DVD/Bl-ray Lower level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 073666565x
- ISBN: 0807261785
- ISBN: 0807288470
- Physical Description: 2 audiocassettes (3 hr., 17 min.) : analog, Dolby processed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Listening Library, 
- Copyright: ©1999
Includes a conversation between the author and Leonard S. Marcus.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Tim Curry.
After the sudden death of their parents, the three Baudelaire children must depend on each other and their wits when it turns out that the distant relative who is appointed their guardian is determined to use any means necessary to get their fortune.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction > Juvenile sound recordings.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction > Juvenile sound recordings.
Search for related items by series
- A series of unfortunate events ; bk. 1
- Snicket, Lemony. Series of unfortunate events (Listening Library) ; bk. 1.