- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fayette Co PL - Connersville||J MASON (Text)||39230031243387||Children Books||Available||-|
|Mooresville PL - Mooresville||J FIC MAS (Text)||37323001816506||CHILD_FIC||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780385735810 (trade)
- ISBN: 0385735812 (trade)
- ISBN: 9780385905671 (library)
- ISBN: 038590567X (library)
- Physical Description: 311 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press/Random House Children's Books, 
- Copyright: ©2009
On a mountain near their tiny town of Faith, Colorado, best friends Rob and Phoebe discover a squat, drooly creature from thirty million years before the dinosaurs, that needs their help in tracking down a violent carnivore that must be returned to its proper place in time, or humans will never evolve.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Reptiles, Fossil > Juvenile fiction.
Time travel > Juvenile fiction.
Space and time > Juvenile fiction.
Colorado > Juvenile fiction.
Prehistoric animals > Fiction.
Time travel > Fiction.
Space and time > Fiction.
Colorado > Fiction.