The New Lasagna Cookbook : a crowd-pleasing collection of recipes from around the world for the perfect one-dish meal / by Maria Bruscino Sanchez.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0835/2008020579-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0835/2008020579-d.html - Publisher description
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Andrews-Dallas Public Library - Andrews||COOKING INTERNATL (Text)||73351000034162||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Washington Township Public Library - Lynn||641 (Text)||76683000026923||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780312367824
- ISBN: 0312367821
- Physical Description: 156 p. 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| A treasury of more than seventy-five one-dish lasagna recipes offers numerous ways in which to adapt classic flavors and incorporates such ingredients as no-boil noodles, phyllo, and sliced polenta, in a volume that includes such options as Asian Pork and Ginger Lasagna and Autumn Pancetta and Porcini Mushroom Lasagna.
Search for related items by subject