Bet me / Jennifer Crusie.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||CRU (Text)||36626102925120||Adult Fiction||Checked out||10/04/2018|
|North Webster Comm. PL - North Webster||PB CRU Rom. Fic. (Text)||72436000048118||Paperback shelves||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780312357085
- ISBN: 0312357087
- Physical Description: 391 pages ; 18 cm
- Edition: St. Martin's Paperbacks ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Paperbacks, 2004.
- Copyright: ©2003
Agreeing not to pursue a relationship after one date, unlikely lovers Min Dobbs and Cal Morrisey are thrown together again in the wake of such factors as a jealous ex-boyfriend, a determined psychologist, and a bizarrely intelligent cat.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dating (Social customs) > Fiction.
Wagers > Fiction.
- Baker & Taylor
Unlikely lovers Min Dobbs and Cal Morrisey agree not to pursue a relationship after one date, but they are thrown together again as they deal with a jealous ex-boyfriend, a determined psychologist, and a bizarrely intelligent cat.
- McMillan PalgraveMinerva Dobbs knows that happily-ever-after is a fairy tale, especially with a man who asked her to dinner to win a bet. Even if he is gorgeous and successful Calvin Morrisey. Cal knows commitment is impossible, especially with a woman as cranky as Min Dobbs. Even if she does wear great shoes, and keep him on his toes. When they say good-bye at the end of their evening, they cut their losses and agree never to see each other again.
But Fate has other plans, and it's not long before Min and Cal meet again. Soon, they're dealing with a jealous ex-boyfriend, Krispy Kreme donuts, a determined psychologist, chaos theory, a freakishly intelligent cat, Chicken Marsala, and more risky propositions than either of them ever dreamed of. Including the biggest gamble of all-true love.Bet Me is the winner of a 2005 RITA Award.