Adversity for sale : you gotta believe / Jay "Jeezy" Jenkins ; with Benjamin Meadows-Ingram.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at North Webster Community Public Library.
- 0 of 0 copies available at North Webster Comm. PL - North Webster.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 1400236258
- ISBN: 9781400236251
- Physical Description: xi, 257 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: [New York] : Harper Collins Leadership, an imprint of HarperCollins, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Alternate title from cover.
To Jeezy's legion of fans, his name is synonymous with hustle, grit, and the integrity to go out there and achieve your dreams. In his first book, Jeezy shares never heard stories of what it took for him to beat the odds and get out of the streets, his mindset he carefully honed to get an edge, and the lessons that changed his life and business.
Search for related items by subject
Rap musicians > United States > Biography