- 9 of 25 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at North Webster Community Public Library.
- 0 of 0 copies available at North Webster Comm. PL - North Webster.
5 current holds with 25 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781958682012
- ISBN: 1958682012
- Physical Description: 250 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Fort Lauderdale, Florida : All Seasons Press, 
"Tens of millions know Tucker Carlson as the most influential and most disruptive voice in American media. But who is Tucker Carlson off camera? What created and now motivates the man who revolutionized conservatism and became the scourge of the establishment left and right? Author Chadwick Moore was granted unprecedented access to Tucker Carlson through hundreds of hours of interviews, documents, photographs, and more. His conversations with Tucker, his family, colleagues, acquaintances, and enemies, produced this inside look into one of the most beloved--and polarizing--media figures." --publisher's website.
Search for related items by subject
Television personalities > Biography.
Conservatives > Biography.
Television personalities > United States > Biography.
Conservatives > United States > Biography.
Conservatism > United States > 21st century.