- 15 of 23 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Tyson Library Association, Inc..
- 0 of 0 copies available at Tyson Library - Versailles.
0 current holds with 23 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780593448540
- ISBN: 0593448545
- Physical Description: xi, 386 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 19 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, 
"With more than 365 photographs that take you through a single year, A Book of Days is a new way to experience the expansive mind of the visionary poet, writer, and performer. Hopeful, elegiac, playful-and complete with an introduction by Smith that explores her documentary process -A Book of Days is a deeply generous and inspirational map of an artist's life" -- Adapted from publisher's statement.
Text in English.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Smith, Patti > Diaries.