All American Christmas / Rachel Campos-Duffy and Sean Duffy.
- 17 of 25 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Butler Public Library.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Butler PL - Butler.
3 current holds with 25 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780063046641
- ISBN: 0063046644
- Physical Description: 262 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Fox News Books, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The joy of giving - The joy of receiving -- The joy of faith -- The joy of family.
"From the wind-swept, snowy ranges of Wyoming to Florida beaches glowing with Christmas lights, All American Christmas traces holiday traditions across the United States. In this beautiful personal keepsake, Rachel Campos-Duffy and Sean Duffy present a dazzling collection of emotional stories, treasured family photographs, and homegrown Christmas recipes from some of Fox News' most beloved personalities."--Jacket flap.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Christmas > United States.
Christmas > Anecdotes.
Television personalities > Anecdotes.