- 29 of 64 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Milford Public Library.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Milford PL - Milford.
9 current holds with 64 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781984877925
- ISBN: 1984877925
- Physical Description: x, 418 pages, 32 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Press, 
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The Wall -- Fear -- Fantasy -- Performance -- Power -- Hope -- Ignorance -- Adventure -- Pain -- Destruction -- Alchemy -- Adaptation -- Desire -- Devotion -- Boom -- Inferno -- Purpose -- Perfection -- Mutiny -- Retreat -- Surrender -- Love -- The Jump.
Will Smith's transformation from a West Philadelphia kid to one of the biggest rap stars of his era, and then one of the biggest movie stars in Hollywood history, is an epic tale-- but it's only half the story. His whole family was at the pinnacle of the entertainment world-- only they felt more like star performers in his circus, a seven-days-a-week job they had not signed up for. Here he shares his journey of self-knowledge, telling how he mastered his own emotions, written in a way that can help everyone else do the same. -- adapted from jacket.
Search for related items by subject