The last thing he told me : a novel / Laura Dave.
- 31 of 151 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Milford Public Library.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Milford PL - Milford.
57 current holds with 151 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781501171345
- ISBN: 1501171348
- Physical Description: 306 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York City : Simon & Schuster, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"Reese's book club" --Jacket.
"When her husband of a year disappears, Hannah quickly learns he is not who he said he was and is left to sort out the truth with just one ally--her husband's teenage daughter, who hates her." -- Provided by publisher
Goodreads Choice Awards, 2021: Mystery & Thriller
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Missing persons > Investigation > Fiction.
Stepdaughters > Fiction.
Sausalito (Calif.) > Fiction.
FICTION > Thrillers > Suspense.
FICTION > Women.
FICTION > Family Life > General.