- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at New Castle-Henry County Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||J LAWR (Text)||39231033743176||Children's New Materials Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781518190803 : PBD
- ISBN: 1518190804 : PBD
- Physical Description: 278 pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: First Yearling edition.
- Publisher: New York : A Yearling Book, 2016.
Surviving a shipwreck along the Alaskan coast, twelve-year-old Chris struggles to find food and shelter alongside a prickly boy and a friendly raven as the salmon migration ends and dangerous cold weather sets in.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Survival > Fiction.
Wilderness areas > Fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.
Alaska > Fiction.