Skunk and Badger / by Amy Timberlake ; with pictures by Jon Klassen.
- 70 of 81 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Shoals Public Library.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Shoals PL - Shoals.
0 current holds with 81 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781643750057
- ISBN: 1643750054
- ISBN: 9780780488076
- Physical Description: 124 pages, 4 unnumbered leaves of color plates : black and white illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Chapel Hill, North Carolina : Algonquin Young Readers, 
Series numeration from Fantastic Fiction.
"The last thing Badger wants is a roommate, and certainly not Skunk, but since the house does not belong to him he does not have a choice; and soon everything in Badger's quiet and ordered life studying rocks is turned upside down (and where on earth did all the chickens come from)--but after he drives Skunk and his chickens away, Badger starts to miss his roommate and sets out to find him and make amends."-- Title verso page.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4.2 3.0 509525.
Nominee: Young Hoosier Book Award, 2022-2023 Intermediate Grades (3-5)
Search for related items by subject