- 51 of 70 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Shoals Public Library.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Shoals PL - Shoals.
0 current holds with 70 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 1536207365
- ISBN: 9781536207361
- ISBN: 9780780480919
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
Ernestine is beyond excited to go camping. She follows the packing list carefully (new sleeping bag! new flashlight! special trail mix made with Dad!) so she knows she is ready when the weekend arrives. But she quickly realizes that nothing could have prepared her for how hard it is to set up a tent, never mind fall asleep in it, or that swimming in a lake means that there will be fish eek! Will Ernestine be able to enjoy the wilderness, or will it prove to be a bit too far out of her comfort zone?
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 2.3 0.5 508723.
Nominee: Young Hoosier Book Award, 2022-2023: Picture Books grades (K-2)
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Girls > Juvenile fiction.
Camping > Juvenile fiction.