- 10 of 34 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
1 current hold with 34 total copies.
Series InformationWheeler large print hardcover series.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||LARGE PRINT Michaels (Text)||36626104036587||2nd Floor New Adult||Checked out||06/15/2019|
- ISBN: 143285884X
- ISBN: 9781432858841
- Physical Description: 517 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
|Summary, etc.:||In this stirring new novel, acclaimed #1 New York Times bestselling author Fern Michaels delves into the remarkable ways in which moments of crises can lead to our greatest acts of courage . . . When Carol Ann "CJ" Jansen lost her beloved older brother, Kick, in a boating accident, she came adrift. Kick had taken on the role of caring for his little sister after their parents were killed in a car crash.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships Fiction
Missing persons Fiction
FICTION / Women
FICTION / Romance / Contemporary
FICTION / Sagas
New England Fiction
|Genre:||Large type books.
Romantic suspense fiction.