- 14 of 16 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 16 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||LARGE PRINT McLain (Text)||36626103946505||2nd Floor New Adult||Checked out||01/01/2019|
- ISBN: 9780525637233
- ISBN: 0525637230
- Physical Description: 527 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ©2018
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographical references (Pages 525-527).|
|Summary, etc.:||In 1937, twenty-eight-year-old Martha Gellhorn travels alone to Madrid to report on the atrocities of the Spanish Civil War and becomes drawn to the stories of ordinary people caught in the devastating conflict. It's the adventure she's been looking for and her chance to prove herself a worthy journalist in a field dominated by men. But she also finds herself unexpectedly--and uncontrollably--falling in love with Hemingway, a man on his way to becoming a legend.|
Search for related items by subject
Large type books.