Love and other words / Christina Lauren.
- 9 of 11 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||FICTION Lauren (Text)||36626103928222||2nd Floor New Adult||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501190537
- ISBN: 1501190539
- Physical Description: 420 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Gallery books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2018.
Includes readers group guide.
Macy Sorensen has decided to settle for marriage to an older man until she bumps into Elliot Petropoulos--her first and most intense love, who eventually broke her heart--sending her reeling into reminiscence and doubt.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||First loves > Fiction.
Reunions > Fiction.
Alienation (Social psychology) > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Physicians > Fiction.
San Francisco (Calif.) > Fiction.