The professor and the puzzle [electronic resource] / Carolyn Keene.
- ISBN: 9781621887041 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1621887049 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (3hr., 41 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Oasis Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Jorjeana Marie.
|Summary, etc.:|| Nancy and her friends are on an epic quest to discover the identity of a treacherous Greek scholar in this fifteenth book of the Nancy Drew Diaries, a fresh approach to the classic mystery series. Nancy, Bess, and George are excited to attend Oracle College's annual Greek mythology themed gala. But the festive sprit turns troubled when a student falls from the balcony mid-speech. Nancy's investigations quickly reveal this was a case of collegiate sabotage. Can she find the campus menace before someone else gets hurt?
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Drew, Nancy (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Detective and mystery stories.
Diaries > Juvenile fiction.
College students > Juvenile fiction.
Greek letter societies > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series