Man of the hour : James B. Conant, warrior scientist / Jennet Conant.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||BIO CONANT (Text)||36626103874350||New Adult Biographies||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781476730882
- ISBN: 1476730881
- Physical Description: x, 587 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2017.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages -561) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| A portrait of the wartime scientist, Harvard University president and presidential advisor, written by his granddaughter, places his life against a backdrop of key historical events to offer particular insights into his oversight of the Manhattan Project and subsequent campaigns in support of atomic weapon control at the international level.
Search for related items by subject