The autobiography of Gucci Mane / with Neil Martinez-Belkin.
- 9 of 10 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||BIO GUCCI MANE (Text)||36626103880365||New Adult Biographies||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501165320
- Physical Description: xv, 286 pages, 24 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 
- Copyright: ©2017
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| A memoir by the prolific hip-hop artist traces his unlikely path to stardom and personal rebirth, discussing his early years in Alabama and Georgia, his activities as a drug dealer, the experiences that inspired his influential street anthems, and his recent prison term.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gucci Mane, 1980-
Rap musicians > United States > Biography.