- 36 of 38 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 38 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||LARGE PRINT Coulter FBI #21 (Text)||36626103881116||2nd Floor Adult Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432844110
- ISBN: 1432844113
- Physical Description: 535 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
|General Note:||Series numeration from Fantastic Fiction.|
|Summary, etc.:||"The next highly anticipated thriller in #1 New York Times bestselling author Catherine Coulter's FBI series, featuring Washington, D.C.-based agents Dillon Savich and Lacey Sherlock and Special Agent Cam Wittier, as they race against the clock to solve their mysteries!"--|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation Fiction
Sherlock, Lacey (Fictitious character) Fiction
Savich, Dillon (Fictitious character) Fiction
Murder Investigation Fiction
|Genre:||Large type books.