The professor and the puzzle / Carolyn Keene.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Tyson Library Association, Inc..
- 0 of 0 copies available at Tyson Library - Versailles.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781613759349 : CMD
- ISBN: 1613759347 : CMD
- Physical Description: 3 audio discs (3 hr.) ; 4 3/4 in..
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Carol Stream, Illinois] : Oasis Audio, 
|General Note:|| Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Jorjeana Marie.
|Summary, etc.:|| Attending the annual Greek mythology gala at Oracle College, Nancy, Bess, and George race to assist when a student falls from a balcony in the middle of her speech, an accident the sleuthing trio links to collegiate sabotage.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Universities and colleges > Fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
Search for related items by series