The professor and the puzzle
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Tyson Library Association, Inc..
- 0 of 0 copies available at Tyson Library - Versailles.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781613759349 : CMD
- ISBN: 1613759347 : CMD
3 audio discs (3 hr.) ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Carol Stream, Illinois] : Oasis Audio, 
|General Note:||Title from container.|
|Participant or Performer Note:||Read by Jorjeana Marie.|
|Summary, etc.:||Attending the annual Greek mythology gala at Oracle College, Nancy, Bess, and George race to assist when a student falls from a balcony in the middle of her speech, an accident the sleuthing trio links to collegiate sabotage.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Universities and colleges Fiction
Mystery and detective stories
Search for related items by series