- 9 of 11 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
3 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||SHA (Text)||36626103857207||New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780735217683
- ISBN: 0735217688
- Physical Description: 276 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Riverhead Books, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
- Current Hold Count: 2 / 5.0
|Summary, etc.:|| "Suspenseful and heartbreaking story of a family ripped apart by secrets and driven to pit love against loyalty, with devastating consequences. Suddenly, two families' fates are inextricably, devastatingly entwined, in this searing novel that asks: What sacrifices will we make in the name of love?"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Fiction.
FICTION > Family Life.
FICTION > Political.
FICTION > Cultural Heritage.
FICTION / Political