- 17 of 29 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 29 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||LAC (Text)||36626103877916||New Fiction||Checked out||12/20/2017|
- ISBN: 9780756408732
- ISBN: 0756408733
- Physical Description: 310 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : DAW Books, Inc., 2017.
|General Note:|| Book 13 series numeration taken from Fantastic Fiction.
|Summary, etc.:|| While enjoying the Christmas season, Nan and Sarah, along with Dr. Watson and his wife Mary, are called to investigate when missing women reappear and their experiences while gone have driven them mad.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Watson, John H. (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Psychics > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The Elemental masters ; book 12
- Elemental masters ; book 13
- DAW book collectors ; no. 1758
- Lackey, Mercedes. Elemental masters ; 12.
- Lackey, Mercedes. Elemental masters ; 13.