The people vs. Alex Cross / James Patterson.
- 14 of 36 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Washington Carnegie Public Library System.
6 current holds with 36 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781478923343
- Physical Description: 7 audio discs (approximately 8.5 hours) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [New York] : Hachette Audio, 
- Current Hold Count: 4 / 5.0
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 3 / 5.0
|General Note:|| Series numeration from author's website.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Andre Blake.
|Summary, etc.:|| Alex Cross is on the wrong side of the law. Serving a suspension from the force while he awaits trial for murder, Cross has been branded as a trigger-happy cop, another bad apple walking the streets with a gun, an accusation that Cross will do anything to refute. To make himself feel useful again, Cross opens a counseling office in the basement of his home. When his former partner Sampson shows up needing his help, Cross jumps at the chance, even if it may end up costing him what's left of his career. When a string of young, blonde women go missing, the investigation leads Cross and Sampson to the most depraved, darkest corners of the internet.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cross, Alex (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Young women > Crimes against > Fiction.
Search for related items by series