Final girls / by Riley Sager.
- 5 of 9 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Eckhart Public Library System.
3 current holds with 9 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Auburn Plaza||LP F SAGER riley Final (Text)||840191002450394||Auburn Plaza - Large Print||On holds shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9781432839475
- ISBN: 1432839470
- Physical Description: 557 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
"Ten years ago, college student Quincy Carpenter went on vacation with five friends and came back alone, the only survivor of a horror movie-scale massacre. In an instant, she became a member of a club no one wants to belong to--a group of similar survivors known in the press as the Final Girls. Now, Quincy is doing well--maybe even great, thanks to her Xanax prescription. That is, until Lisa, the first Final Girl, is found dead in her bathtub, wrists slit, and Sam, the second, appears on Quincy's doorstep."--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Victims of violent crimes > Fiction.
Women > Violence against > Fiction.
Survival > Psychological aspects > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series