The secrets she keeps : a novel / Michael Robotham.
- 19 of 41 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
2 current holds with 41 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||ROB (Text)||36626103845210||New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501170317
- ISBN: 1501170317
- Physical Description: 368 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
- Copy Count: 1 / 5.0
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 3 / 5.0
|General Note:|| "Originally published in Great Britain in 2017 by Sphere"--Title page verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| A seemingly chance friendship between a successful parenting blogger and an unmarried grocery store clerk, both of whom are expecting babies the same month, is shattered by obsession, terrible secrets and a shocking kidnapping plot.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||FICTION / Suspense.
FICTION / Thrillers.
FICTION / Contemporary Women.
Pregnant women > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.