Food can fix it : the superfood switch to fight fat, defy aging, and eat your way healthy / Dr. Mehmet C. Oz with Ted Spiker and the editors of Dr. Oz The Good Life.
- 12 of 43 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
19 current holds with 43 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||613.2 OZ (Text)||36626103874293||New Adult Nonfiction||Checked out||10/30/2017|
- ISBN: 9781501158155
- ISBN: 1501158155
- Physical Description: viii, 353 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
- Current Hold Count: 4 / 5.0
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 4 / 5.0
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Part 1: Food foundations -- Part 2: Food fixes -- Part 3: Eat it, love, it, live it.
|Summary, etc.:|| The Emmy Award-winning host of "The Dr. Oz Show" and best-selling co-author of "Eat to Live" emphasizes the role of food in wellness, outlining a strategic blueprint for promoting health and reducing stress by modifying a diet to focus on nutrient-rich superfoods. Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Cooking (Natural foods).