The chuckwagon trail / William W. Johnstone with J.A. Johnstone.
- 24 of 30 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 30 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||JOH (Text)||36626103875050||New Fiction||Checked out||04/06/2018|
- ISBN: 9781496708205
- ISBN: 1496708202
- Physical Description: 298 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Kensington Hardcover edtion.
- Publisher: New York : Kensington Books, 2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| Framed for murder, Dewey “Mac” McKenzie is running for his life. Though Mac's never even made a pot of coffee, he talks his way onto a cattle drive heading west as a chuckwagon cook. Turns out he has a natural talent for turning salt pork and dried beans into culinary gold. He's as good with a pot and pan as he is with a gun.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Frontier and pioneer life > West (U.S.) > Fiction.
Cowboys > Fiction.