Lily and the octopus / Steven Rowley.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781432837921
- ISBN: 1432837923
- Physical Description: 407 pages (large print) ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Large Print Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|General Note:|| "A novel"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| Teddy is unhappily single in L.A. In between sessions with his therapist and dates with men he meets online, Teddy has debates with his dachsund, Lily, who occupies his heart. Unfortunately, he is also able to communicate with the "octupus" attached to Lily's head, which is soon revealed to be a metaphor for Lily's lethal cranial tumor. As Lily's condition worsens, Teddy faces off with the "octopus", engaging it in a battle of wills that takes on epic proportions. An exceedingly authentic, keenly insightful, funny and ardent tribute to the purity of love between a pet and its human. -- adapted from Booklist and Publisher's Weekly.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Fiction.
Dog owners > Fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.