How to find love in a bookshop / Veronica Henry.
- 16 of 34 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
7 current holds with 34 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||HEN (Text)||36626103857074||New Fiction||Checked out||10/02/2017|
- ISBN: 9780735223493
- ISBN: 0735223491
- Physical Description: 340 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Pamela Dorman Books/Viking, 
- Copyright: ©2016
- Current Hold Count: 3 / 5.0
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 2 / 5.0
|General Note:|| "Pamela Dorman Books."
|Summary, etc.:|| "Struggling to hold onto her family's bookshop after her beloved father's death, Emilia finds support from family-like customers who navigate their own difficulties with secrets, loss, and unrequited romance"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bookstores > Fiction.
Fathers > Death > Fiction.
Booksellers and bookselling > Fiction.
FICTION / Contemporary Women.
FICTION / Family Life.
FICTION / Cultural Heritage.