- 13 of 157 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Washington Carnegie Public Library System.
199 current holds with 157 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Washington Carnegie PL - Main||FIC PAT (Text)||21401000501086||Adult New Release||Checked out||01/03/2018|
- ISBN: 9780316273909
- ISBN: 0316273902
- Physical Description: 413 pages ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2017.
- Current Hold Count: 5 / 5.0
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 5 / 5.0
- Copy Count: 5 / 5.0
|General Note:|| Series information taken from NoveList.
Series numeration taken from author's website.
|Summary, etc.:|| "The charges: explosive. Alex Cross has never been on the wrong side of the law -- until now. Charged with gunning down followers of his nemesis Gary Soneji in cold blood, Cross is being turned into the poster child for trigger-happy cops who think they're above the law. Cross knows it was self-defense. But will a jury see it that way?" -- From Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cross, Alex (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
African American detectives > Fiction.
Serial murder investigation > Fiction.
Police > Fiction.
Police murders > Fiction.
Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- [Alex Cross series ; 25]
- Alex Cross ; [book 23]
- Patterson, James, 1947- Alex Cross series ; 25.
- Patterson, James, 1947- Alex Cross series ; 23.