Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens agenda / Becky Albertalli.
- 34 of 56 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
1 current hold with 56 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||TEEN Albertalli Simon #1 (Text)||36626103631297||1st Floor Teen Room||Checked out||07/28/2018|
- ISBN: 9780062348678 (hardback) :
- ISBN: 0062348671 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9780606387408
- Physical Description: 303 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Balzer + Bray, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
"Sixteen-year-old, not-so-openly-gay Simon Spier is blackmailed into playing wingman for his classmate or else his sexual identity--and that of his pen pal--will be revealed"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
HL 640 Lexile.
Eliot Rosewater nominee, 2017-2018
Search for related items by subject