- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at New Castle-Henry County Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||F WALK (Text)||39231032295921||Young Adult Fiction Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780061914836 :
- ISBN: 0061914835
- ISBN: 9780061914843 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061914843 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 246 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperTeen, 
- Copyright: ©2012
When fourteen-year-old Anthony "Ant" Jones from the ghetto of East Cleveland, Ohio, gets a scholarship to a prep school in Maine, he finds that he must change his image and adapt to a world that never fully accepts him, but when he goes home he discovers that he no longer truly belongs there either.
|Target Audience Note:||
HL 650 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject