Salt, fat, acid, heat : mastering the elements of good cooking / by Samin Nosrat and art by Wendy MacNaughton with a foreword by Michael Pollan.
- 12 of 21 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
1 current hold with 21 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||641.5 NOS (Text)||36626103842639||New Adult Nonfiction||Checked out||08/07/2017|
- ISBN: 9781476753836
- ISBN: 1476753830
- Physical Description: 469 pages : illustrations (mostly color) ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
- Recent Titles: 5 / 5.0
- Frequent Circulators: 5 / 5.0
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 441-444) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Part One: The four elements of good cooking -- Part Two: Recipes and recommendations.
|Summary, etc.:|| A master class in cooking distills decades of professional experience into four elements: salt, fat, acid, and heat, which when properly applied in the kitchen will produce delicious meals, and includes recipes to put the lessons into practice.
Search for related items by subject