- 20 of 20 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 20 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||TRO (Text)||36626103835195||New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781509823475
- ISBN: 1509823476
- Physical Description: 329 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: London, England : Mantle, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
|General Note:|| Includes Reading Group questions.
|Summary, etc.:|| Leaning on her career-minded best friends after losing her high-profile job, Stacey inadvertently exposes a painful secret that tests the limits of their bonds.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Life change events > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
- Baker & Taylor
When she loses her high-profile job, Stacey leans on her career-minded friends and inadvertently exposes a betrayal that tests the limits of their bonds.
- Baker & Taylor
Leaning on her career-minded best friends after losing her high-profile job, Stacey inadvertently exposes a painful secret that tests the limits of their bonds. By the best-selling author of
The Other Family .
- Independent Publishing GroupThe day Stacey Grant loses her job feels like the last day of her life. Or at least, the only life she'd ever known. For who was she if not a City high-flyer, Senior Partner at one of the top private equity firms in London? As Stacey starts to reconcile her old life with the new—one without professional achievements or meetings, but instead, long days at home with her dog and ailing mother, waiting for her successful husband to come home—she at least has The Girls to fall back on. Beth, Melissa and Gaby. The girls, now women, had been best friends from the early days of university right through their working lives, and through all the happiness and heartbreaks in between. But these career women all have personal problems of their own, and when Stacey's redundancy forces a betrayal to emerge that was supposed to remain secret, their long cherished friendships will be pushed to their limits.