Botanicum / illustrated by Katie Scott ; written by Kathy Willis.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Eckhart Public Library System.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- ISBN: 0763689238
- ISBN: 9780763689230
- Physical Description: 95 pages : color illustrations ; 38 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : BPP, 2017.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| The first plants -- Trees -- Palms and cycads -- Herbaceous plants -- Grasses, cattails, sedges, and rushes -- Orchids and bromeliads -- Adapting to environments.
|Summary, etc.:|| Showcases dozens of full-color plants from around the world in a gallery format, complemented by identification information and brief descriptions.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Plants > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series