- 35 of 65 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Eckhart Public Library System.
0 current holds with 65 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Auburn Plaza||F HOROWITZ anthony Magpie (Text)||840191002451066||Auburn Plaza - Adult Fiction||Checked out||06/13/2018|
- ISBN: 9780062645227
- ISBN: 0062645226
- Physical Description: 213, 236 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
Novel has alternating pagination between a frame story and a novel-within-the-novel. 213 pages for the novel-within-a-novel and 236 pages for the frame story.
"When she realizes that the final chapter of mystery writer Alan Conway's latest manuscript is missing and Alan later turns up dead, editor Susan Ryeland follows clues buried in the text to investigate the author's suspicious death."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Book editors > Fiction.
Novelists > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
FICTION / Literary.