- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||742 FIS (Text)||36626103821559||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781782211112 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 178221111X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 112 pages : illustrations (black and white) ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Tunbridge Wells : Search Press, 2016.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Tim Fisher gives a masterclass in perspective drawing, from one-point, two-point and multiple point right through to curvilinear perspective. Tim Fisher shows how to create convincing perspective in all aspects of drawing, from facial features to boats, stairways, reflections and domes. There is a section on common perspective mistakes to identify and avoid.
Search for related items by subject
Drawing > Technique.
Architecture in art.
Search for related items by series