Sea otter heroes : the predators that saved an ecosystem / Patricia Newman.
- 9 of 9 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Eckhart Public Library System.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781512426311 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1512426318 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 56 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), color map ; 24 x 28 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Millbrook Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical reference and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Marine biologist Brent Hughes discovered a surprising connection between sea otters and sea grass at an estuary in northern California. Follow science in action as Hughes conducts the research that led to this major discovery."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 8-12.
Grades 4 to 6.
Search for related items by subject