The education of Will : a mutual memoir of a woman and her dog / Patricia B. McConnell.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||636.7 MCC (Text)||36626103806220||New Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501150159
- ISBN: 1501150154
- Physical Description: x, 270 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2017.
- Recent Titles: 5 / 5.0
- Frequent Circulators: 4 / 5.0
|Summary, etc.:|| "An animal behaviorist recounts the story of how in order to help a troubled dog she was compelled to revisit painful memories about her own past in order to gain understanding into the impact of trauma on the brain,"--NoveList.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||McConnell, Patricia B.
Dogs > Behavior
Dogs > Psychology
Dog owners > Psychology
Post-traumatic stress disorder > Patients.