- 20 of 31 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Spencer County Public Library.
1 current hold with 31 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Spencer Co PL - Rockport Main Library||FIC QUI (Text)||70741000142122||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316259231
- ISBN: 0316259233
- Physical Description: 312 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Mulholland Books, Little Brown and Company, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
- Recent Titles: 5 / 5.0
- Copy Count: 3 / 5.0
- Frequent Circulators: 5 / 5.0
- Checkout History: 4 / 5.0
|General Note:|| Series information from NoveList.
|Summary, etc.:|| The suspicious deaths of two members of an elite undercover military team are investigated by Special Ops legend Captain John Hayes, who is horrified to discover that his protégé, a brilliant assassin, is the prime suspect.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Special forces (Military science) > Fiction.
Undercover operations > Fiction.
Assassination > Fiction.
Search for related items by series