The black book
- 37 of 41 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 41 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||LARGE PRINT Patterson (Text)||36626103819843||2nd Floor Adult Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316464161
- ISBN: 0316464163
- Physical Description: 546 pages (large print) ; 25 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 
- Copyright: ©2017
|Summary, etc.:||A devoted Chicago cop from a family of career detectives miraculously survives an attack that kills his partner but that he cannot remember himself, an event that causes him to be charged with double murder and tasked with uncovering what really happened to clear his name.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police Illinois Chicago Fiction
Murder Investigation Fiction
Large type books.