The black book / James Patterson and David Ellis.
- 36 of 42 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 42 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||PAT (Text)||36626103819843||New Large Type Books||Checked out||04/09/2018|
- ISBN: 9780316464161
- ISBN: 0316464163
- Physical Description: 546 pages (large print) ; 25 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 
- Copyright: ©2017
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 5 / 5.0
|Summary, etc.:|| A devoted Chicago cop from a family of career detectives miraculously survives an attack that kills his partner but that he cannot remember himself, an event that causes him to be charged with double murder and tasked with uncovering what really happened to clear his name.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police > Illinois > Chicago > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Large type books.