Harry Potter and the cursed child. Parts one and two / based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany & Jack Thorne ; a new play by Jack Thorne.
- 5 of 6 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781410496201
- ISBN: 1410496201
- Physical Description: 407 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Special rehearsal edition hardcover (large print).
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine: Thorndike Press, 2016.
"First produced by Sonia Friedman Productions, Colin Callender & Harry Potter Theatrical Productions."
"The official script of the original West End production."
As an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and a father, Harry Potter struggles with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs while his youngest son, Albus, finds the weight of the family legacy difficult to bear.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Potter, Harry (Fictitious character) > Juvenile drama.
Potter, Harry (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Good and evil > Juvenile drama.
Magic > Juvenile drama.
Good and evil > Drama.
Magic > Drama.
Fantasy > Drama.
Search for related items by series