- 58 of 66 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
1 current hold with 66 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||TEEN SHU (Text)||36626103793154||Teen Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781442472426
- ISBN: 1442472421
- Physical Description: 433 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|General Note:|| Scythe series information from Goodreads.
Future perfect series information from NoveList.
|Summary, etc.:|| "In a world where disease has been eliminated, the only way to die is to be randomly killed ('gleaned') by professional reapers ('scythes'). Two teens must compete with each other to become a scythe--a position neither of them wants. The one who becomes a scythe must kill the one who doesn't"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 12 up.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Death > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
JUVENILE FICTION / Science Fiction.
JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / Death & Dying.
JUVENILE FICTION / Action & Adventure / General.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Arc of a Scythe ; book 1
- Future perfect ; [book 1]
- Shusterman, Neal. Arc of a Scythe ; 01.
- Shusterman, Neal. Future perfect ; 01.