Alfred Hitchcock : a brief life / Peter Ackroyd.
- 15 of 17 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 17 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||BIO HITCHCOCK (Text)||36626103779344||Adult Biographies||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780385537414
- ISBN: 0385537417
- Physical Description: 276 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First United States edition.
- Publisher: New York : Nan A. Talese/Doubleday, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 261-264) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| A portrait of the iconic director traces his childhood isolation and the imagination that inspired many of his productions, sharing insights into his fierce control of press profiles, his fondness for practical jokes, and his determination to commemorate life's frailty.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hitchcock, Alfred, 1899-1980.
Motion picture producers and directors > Great Britain > Biography.
Motion pictures > Production and direction > Anecdotes.