The devil's triangle / Catherine Coulter and J.T. Ellison.
- 110 of 134 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Eckhart Public Library System.
0 current holds with 134 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||F COULTER catherine bitfbi bk.4 (Text)||840191002406496||Genealogy - Temp Adult Fiction||Checked out||10/24/2017|
- ISBN: 9781501150326
- ISBN: 1501150324
- Physical Description: x, 495 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Gallery Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
|General Note:|| Series numeration from NoveList.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Recently appointed Covert Eyes team heads Nicholas Drummond and Michaela Caine tackle a dangerous first case when an artifact is stolen from Istanbul and they receive a warning that a series of fatal Gobi sandstorms are actually manmade phenomena"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation > Fiction.
Terrorism > Prevention > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
FICTION / Suspense.
FICTION / Espionage.
Search for related items by series