Sharknado : the 4th awakens / Syfy Network ; director, Anthony C. Ferrante.
- 10 of 11 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Eckhart Public Library System.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (96 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Exclusive collector's edition.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : The Asylum, 
- Distributor: [Place of distribution not identified] : Cinedigm.
|General Note:|| Special features: The making of -- Deleted and extended scenes -- Gag reel -- The making of the orchestral score -- VFX before & after -- Director cast & commentary.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Tara Reid, Ian Ziering, David Hasselhoff, Gary Busey, Tommy Davidson, Cody Linley, Imani Hakim.
|Summary, etc.:|| Five years after the wave of sharknados that wracked the east coast, our heroes are living a quiet life in the middle of the country, as far away from sharks as possible. All mankind should know by now, there is no escaping.
|Target Audience Note:|| Not rated.
|System Details Note:|| DVD, widescreen (1.78:1) presentation.
|Language Note:|| English audio; English closed captions.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sharks > Drama.
Tornadoes > Drama.
Natural disasters > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.