- 7 of 7 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||TEEN WIL (Text)||36626103768131||Teen Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0763681563
- ISBN: 9780763681562
- Physical Description: 324 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2016.
|Summary, etc.:|| Tiring of being a studious girl when nobody sees anything about her beyond her weight, Leah calls an older man, pretending to be her thin, popular friend, only to find her life spinning out of control as she discovers herself and her true friends.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Overweight teenagers > Juvenile fiction.
Impersonation > Juvenile fiction.