An ember in the ashes / a novel by Sabaa Tahir.
- 70 of 79 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Greenwood Public Library.
1 current hold with 79 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||TEEN TAH (Text)||36626103653192||Display Area||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781595148032
- ISBN: 1595148035
- Physical Description: 446 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Razorbill, an imprint of Penguin Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2015.
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 4 / 5.0
- Recent Titles: 3 / 5.0
- Copy Count: 5 / 5.0
- Frequent Circulators: 1 / 5.0
- Checkout History: 5 / 5.0
|General Note:|| Maps on endpapers.
Series numeration from NoveList.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Laia is a Scholar living under the iron-fisted rule of the Martial Empire. When her brother is arrested for treason, Laia goes undercover as a slave at the empire's greatest military academy in exchange for assistance from rebel Scholars who claim that they will help to save her brother from execution"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| HL680 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Slavery > Fiction.
Love > Fiction.
Search for related items by series