- 30 of 36 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Spencer County Public Library.
0 current holds with 36 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Spencer Co PL - Parker Branch (Hatfield)||FIC HOA LgP (Text)||70741200104203||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410484857 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1410484858 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 643 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing,a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2016.
|General Note:||Series information from NoveList.|
|Summary, etc.:||While Nikki spends time with her family and misses more satisfying work with her former partner, Sam struggles with a rookie new partner and investigates a double homicide before unexpectedly teaming up with Nikki to stop a threat against a former foster child.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police Minnesota Minneapolis Fiction
Cold cases (Criminal investigation) Fiction
Murder Investigation Fiction
Large type books.